What are Beauty Kin about ?
A few things about us that you might want to know...
- All our ingredients are chosen to target specific skin issues
- All our packaging is fully recyclable - we are completely PLASTIC FREE
- We're Vegan Society accredited, RSPO certified and Cruelty Free (submitted currently awaiting Leaping Bunny certification)
- Our bars use 70% less water to manufacture than gels and liquid soaps - we can always strive to be better....
- Our ingredients are included at effective levels that are proven to work
- What our ingredients are and why they're included can be found on our product pages
- All our bars are created and manufactured in the UK
Kin : A definition
Family, kindred, race, people, akin, allied, connections
Beauty Kin are called Beauty KIN as we're on a mission to turn bath and shower time into an experience for every body. Born of a frustration at not being able to find a plastic free product that cleansed, nourished AND provided a solution to skin issues, we created bars packed with active ingredients to leave skin happy and healthy. Each bar is tailored to provide a specific solution and, unlike soap, won't dry your skin out.
"I wanted to create a set of plastic free products that actually did something, were environmentally friendly, felt luxurious, looked great, but were an every day staple, accessible to all. I want to build a community of people that not only care about the environment, they also care about decent results from their skincare. I don't care what you call my bars, call them soap if you want BUT be clear, they're SOAP WITH BENEFITS!
!00% created to tackle the issues our skin sometimes encounters, I hope you love them as much as I do. Join the Kin"
Nada Ward. Beauty Kin Founder (mature skin with the occasional back blemish).