What are Beauty Kin about ?
What are we all about?
Kin : A definition
Family, kindred, race, people, akin, allied, connections
Your vibe attracts your tribe...and our tribe is solid. We've gone back to the old school with our bars BUT put modern science at the heart of them.
Very often when you're being sold something environmentally sound, you have to sacrifice something. It won't work as well or it'll put you out somehow. There's always a catch. Not so, with us. Join the Kin family and you'll get concentrated skincare with no compromises. Soap can leave your skin feeling tight but if you're feeling like you'll split your face when you smile that aint good. The only "but" associated with our skincare has two t's (that's your butt btw). We don't retouch our pics, we only test on humans and we're vegan too. So, come back to soap 2.0 (not like the soap your Nan had where the label stayed on the top for twenty years....
100% created by us to tackle the issues our skin sometimes encounters, I hope you love them as much as I do.
A few things about us that you might want to know...
- All our packaging is fully recyclable.
- We're Vegan Society accredited, RSPO certified, and Cruelty-Free. accredited (two of our bars use a small amount of palm oil in a mixed base - this is RSPO certified). Read more about this on our blog page.
- Our coconut bases are sourced from suppliers that do not use monkey labour.
- Our bars use up to less water to manufacture than gels and liquid soaps.
- Our ingredients are included at effective levels that are proven to work
- What our ingredients are and why they're included can be found on our product pages.
- All our bars are created and manufactured in the UK.
Nada Ward. Beauty Kin Founder (mature skin with the occasional back blemish).